- Embedded web forms
- Web content / copywriting
- Embedded newsletter sign up form or pop up
- Responsive to different devices
- Compatible across browsers
- SEO (adding metadata, creating a sitemap, checking Google Diagnostic tools)
- SSL certificate for added security
- Google Analytics and/or Facebook Pixel
- Disability friendly for blind/deaf users
- Optional ongoing monthly plan for web hosting
- And much, much more!
Step 1: Prototype
The prototype stage is where all the major decisions are made. It's a time for experimenting and collaborating on ideas. We use a program called Adobe XD for designing the website prototype and for sharing online with your team members, who can pin their comments directly on the design.
Step 2: Coding the Website
Once we agree on a prototype design, we will code the actual website. There may be some small variations from the prototype as we make the design responsive to all screen sizes and devices, including mobile phones and tablets.
Step 3: Finishing Touches
We will run final check for accessibility and SEO, set up the site with your domain, help you sign up for a newsletter service, and set up Google Analytics or other similar services for tracking website visits.
We help science and tech companies communicate their ideas in a way that is clear, accessible, and engaging.
We combine science, humor, and entertainment to make STEM ideas engaging to broad audiences, without sacrificing on scientific accuracy and nuance.